You can access your account with us at any time! Update your information, view your balance and pay, review our policies, and much more.
If you are a current customer please follow directions below.
In order to use the Customer Portal, you must have a valid email on file with us.
CUSTOMER PORTAL FIRST TIME LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
- You will be directed to a new window with a boxed login area to the right. In the boxed area, enter the email address that you have on file with us at the gym and click on “I don’t have or know my password.” A password will be randomly created and sent to you immediately by email.
- Retrieve your temporary password from your email, then return to the login screen and log in to your secure personal account page.
- Change your password to something you will remember under the My Account tab. Be sure to click on the SAVE button whenever you’ve made changes.
- Click on a tabbed area (News, My Account, My Contacts, My Students, My Classes, Policies) to view detailed information or choose from the drop down list next to “ I want to:”
- Be sure to log off after you’ve completed your session by clicking on the Sign Out link in the upper left corner of the main page.
IMPORTANT NOTES & TROUBLESHOOTING: If you click on the “I don’t have or know my password” link and do not receive an automatically generated password in your email inbox, it is likely that the email address you’ve provided is not the one we have on file. Please contact us at (410) 526-3527, so we can correct the email account associated with your account.